Saint Ann Retirement Community is blessed to have Fr.
Welcome to Saint Ann Retirement Community
- Mass celebrated daily in our beautiful St. Joachim Chapel
- Chaplain on-site
- Convent for the Carmelite Sisters
- All-Denominational Services held weekly
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Walk-in shower with built-in, fold-down seat
- Refreshing Hydration Station
- Beauty/Barber Shop - including manicures and pedicures
ASSISTED LIVING HAS AVAILABLE APARTMENTS! We have immediate availability in our Assisted Living Community at this time. We are open and ready for you to join us. Residents are back in the dining room for all meals. They can go to Mass or All-Faith Services on a regular basis. Family members can visit and even attend Mass with them, as long as they wear a mask in the chapel. Residents can have a guest for lunch again. Outings have been scheduled again on a weekly basis. Life is really great in our Assisted Living Community. Come and see what all the excitement is about. Give us a call at (405) 721-0747 and schedule a tour.
Each year Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School offers a unique summer class in Catholic Social Teaching. This year 14 students signed up to explore and experience the central themes of the cours