Saint Ann Retirement Center is a place where you can enjoy a life of relaxation, well-being, purpose and independence. We offer a full range of options and amenities to meet your personal needs, as well as life-enriching programs and activities that provide something for everyone. Enjoy a warm and welcoming community where every resident is valued and respected. Experience the difference and start living well!
Schedule a visit to explore our amenities and facilities. Exceptional senior living in Oklahoma City.
- No Buy-In Fees. Just a Simple Month-to-Month Agreement.
- Everyone is Welcome. Saint Ann Retirement Center’s Exceptional Amenities and Services are for People of All Faiths.
- Affordable Luxury You Deserve.
DISTINCTIVE AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Beautifully Appointed Common Areas
- Private Dining Room & Other Areas for Family Gatherings
- Library & Computer Center
- Game Room
- Grand Theatre
- Indoor Post Office Box
- Guest Apartment for Visitors
- Buses, Van, & SUV for Outings
- Beauty / Barber Salons Including Manicures & Pedicures
- Expanded Basic Cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Apartment Maintenance & Repair
- Visiting Physician & Podiatrist
- Driver for Scheduled Local Transportation
- 24-Hour Independent Living Concierge
- Wellness & Exercise Programs
- Cultural & Educational Activities
- Games & Crafts
- Religious Services
- Delicious Restaurant Style Meals
- Full-Time Chaplin
- Water, Sewer, Trash, & Electricity Included
- Room Service Dining Available
INDEPENDENT LIVING AMENITIES
Our independent living situations are very flexible, allowing you to choose how you spend your days. With access to all of your retirement centers amenities and facilities, there is plenty to do without getting tired of the same daily routine. At Saint Ann, we pride ourselves on the fun and exciting atmosphere that our residents love.
ASSISTED LIVING HELPING HANDS
- Care in the Comfort of Your Private Apartment
- Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Administration
- Full-time Life Enrichment Director
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Help Call System