Saint Joachim Chapel
All residents of Saint Ann have the opportunity to enjoy one of the most unique features of this community - the beautifully designed octagonal shaped chapel. This beautiful and inspiring setting will provide many opportunities for spiritual experiences. Mass is scheduled on a daily basis. We have a Saturday afternoon Vigil Mass as well as a Sunday morning Liturgy. Fr. Price Grimes has been our chaplain for almost 20 years. He has provided many Liturgies and Spiritual Experiences for us during that time. He continues to have Mass for us on Mondays and Fridays.
Fr. Christopher Tran just became our Chaplain in July of 2021. He will celebrate Mass on the other 5 days of the week. Some days will include a Holy Hour. Other days will include Anointing of the Sick and Reconciliation.
The schedule of services are listed below. If you would like to tour the chapel, please make an appointment. Call Bridget or Richard at (405) 721-0747.
- Mondays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Price Grimes
- Tuesdays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran (Holy Hour follows)
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran (Holy Hour follows)
- Thursdays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran (Holy Hour follows)
- Fridays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Price Grimes
- Saturdays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran (1st Saturday only)
- Saturdays - 4:00pm Vigil Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran (Annointing of Sick & Reconciliation follows)
- Sundays - 9:30am Mass - Fr. Christopher Tran
- Sundays - 2:00pm All Faith Service - Mr. Gary Clark
- Masks are still required.
In March of 2011, the chapel was under construction to enlarge the octagonal shape to include an additional 70 seats. This process took approximately five months. On Wednesday, August 24, 2011, Archbishop Paul Coakley, Fr. Price Grimes, Fr. Louis Lamb, Fr. Gerard MacAulay, Fr. Joseph Vas and Fr. Elmer Schwarz were all present for the Re-Dedication of the Chapel. A special reception was held in the Grand Theater following the Liturgy. Come and visit our beautiful chapel in the near future.